Find a immediate solution to a very high cash burnout rate, impacting the Client’s business roll out plans.
1. Objectives and Base Expectation – The Business plan to be studied in minute details, find alteration possibles to the milestones and reduce the cash burn rate.
- The Acquired entity had very young and energetic bunch of people driving the business.
- Tweaks in the milestones had to be made; also they had to be educated to the team.
3. Planning and Methodology
- The changes to the business plan were made.
- Based on the changes made, the team was suitably changed.
- The marketing was geared up for the changes and necessary business tie ups were made.
- The Focus of the Team was recalibrated, without affecting the morale.
- The output of the focus group was monitored on daily basis.
- The belief was been created that the changes were positive and relevant to the business needs.
4. Key Takeaways
- The changed milestones helped us in generating Cash within 3 months.
- This helped us in reducing Cash Burn rate significantly.
- This brought about more objectivity into operations.
5. Time Period – it took around 3 months.